Damage Claim Policy
- Please inspect the pallet when it arrives for delivery. If there is noticeable damage, please note this on the Bill of Lading and contact us right away, before the truck leaves. Please take a photo of the state of the pallet and any visible damage.
Note: Please keep all packaging (e.g. pallets, boxes, bubble wrap, etc.) until after inspection of all items received in case an item must be returned. Blue Ocean Traders will not provide additional packaging for returns.
- Whether damaged is concealed and not discovered until after you have received and signed for the pallet, or not, please take the following photos to support your claim:
- 1st PICTURE: A photo of the overall piece
- 2nd PICTURE: A close up photo of the damage(s)
- 3rd PICTURE: If there is noticeable damage to any of the packaging, please take photos before unwrapping the items. (Please keep packaging until items are inspected for damage. Please notate visible damage on delivery receipts.)**Photos must be included in order for claim to be processed. Email all photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your company and Claim on the subject line (example: ABC Interiors - Claim).
- Please download a Damage Claim Form from our website here. You may fax the form to 502-637-1841, or email the form to email@example.com
- with the name of your company and Claim on the subject line (example: ABC Interiors - Claim). Please note, Damage Claim Form must be received within 7 day of receipt of shipment. You will receive a confirmation of your claim within 48 hours.
- Damage Claim Form must be received within 7 day of receipt of shipment.
- Please allow 10 business days for the processing of your claim.
- Replacements for claims are based on availability at time the claim is received. If there is no stock of the damaged item, a credit will be issued in the amount that was charged for that item, or a discount will be offered.
- Credit amount is to be determined after receipt of claim form.
- All credits will be either put towards future
purchases or refunded via check. Refunds are issued once merchandise is
received back to our warehouse.
- Blue Ocean Traders does not refund any shipping charges.
- If you need additional information concerning your claim, please correspond via fax or email only. Fax: 502-637-1841 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call tags will be issued at Blue Ocean Traders discretion.
- For returns/shipment refusals where items are not damaged, Blue Ocean Traders will not be liable for any shipping charge.
- There are no restocking fees.